IT Support for In-Home Users & Businesses
CHTSI is based in Harrogate. Friendly experienced IT Firm, supporting businesses and in-home users within Harrogate and across the UK and the U.S.
We understand that your focus is to carry on working. Why should you worry about how to fix computers too?
Your Local IT Support Specialists
We are based in Harrogate, North Yorkshire and offer IT Support and Solutions to businesses in Harrogate, Leeds, York and across the Yorkshire are. Some of our clients have a nationwide presence so we make ourselves available to our clients across the whole country.
We have grown our Managed Services (MSP) to over 700 endpoints across the UK by offering our Maintenance and Security packages. Our customers have the trust that we put their needs above our own.
GDPR has become very important in the UK. We make sure we adhere to the rules of GDPR while providing a secure and friendly service to our customers.
We are stuck with technology when what we really want is just stuff that works. Douglas Adams
Here are just a few other reasons why our customers use us
- 24/7 monitoring service. We proactively detect problems and often have them fixed before you notice them. Picture an issue found in the evening, we can have the machine fixed before you arrive at work the next day.
- Complete confidence that you will only have to pay for the service you require – Essentially we provide a regular report of the work carried out.
- E-mail migration and aftercare services – We have had many calls where services such as GoDaddy have offered an Exchange migration but completely messed it up.
- Tailor-made courses for you or your business. – You can request specific courses be put together and we can even brand this with your logo (we include our logo too).
- Malware / Virus Protection and Ransomware Prevention – Proactive protection, running regular scans and live checking your system. Be alerted when accessing a bad site and know you’re in good hands with our Managed Support.
Our goal is to help you, we strive to be different and go above and beyond compared to other IT Companies.
We are expanding on what we are offering and becoming a member of our site provides an invite to insider access to what we have on offer which includes exclusive: Articles, Knowledgeable Content and Resources.
Education should not be costly and we believe technology skills should be easily attainable, with our courses and education content our knowledge shows.
If you feel we are not providing the service expected, we ask your report it to us instantly. We will be happy to take action. Our promise to our customers is that we will provide a no-jargon service and educate clients following our visit.
The term MSP stands for Managed Services Provider and is used when offering a fully managed service and support offering.
We offer maintenance packages and a fully Managed IT Service Support packages.
Our promise is to continually add content that serves your needs and not just ours. We are both a Content & Services company.
24/7 monitoring with Managed Anti-Virus is our most popular product. Supported for businesses and in-home users.
We work with home workers and businesses across the UK. Our customer base has grown internationally to destinations such as the USA.
Our largest customer base is from SMEs and home office workers. For peace of mind they often sign up for our 24/7 maintenance and monitoring.
We do not rule out anyone, but we ask businesses looking to expand or with multiple machines to book an appointment for an assessment.
Either from our Contact Page or complete the form below.
Technology is nothing. What’s important is that you have a faith in people, that they’re basically good and smart, and if you give them tools, they’ll do wonderful things with them. Steve Jobs