Christmas is getting closer, we are doing a countdown to Christmas 2018
Christmas is a time for families but quite often it has become about finding the right gift idea or figuring out if you made the right decision. We provide you with a few ideas on what you should get for either yourself or a gift for others.
Are Your Stuck With What To Get?
Often questions are asked about what you want for Christmas and the answer isn’t always so obvious, we spend a bit of time going through tech items you may want.
Xbox One X
Microsoft’s flagship console and the current most powerful console on the market.
– Powerful gaming with six teraflops of graphics processing power
– 4K gaming and streaming with immersive visuals
– Advanced multiplayer network lets you game with others around the world (requires Xbox Live subscription)
– Vapour Chamber keeps the console running cool without fear of breakdown
– Use all of your Xbox One games and accessories, enjoying an enhanced performance
The Microsoft Xbox One X offers 40% more power than any other console, powered by the impressive Scorpio Engine. With six teraflops of graphical processing power, you can experience games like never before. A 12 GB GDDR5 graphic memory maximises the game performance, while 326 GB/sec memory bandwidth ensures that you see every frame.
Nintendo has always held the lead in terms of handheld consoles, this time they came out with a surprise console that combines the best features of a hand-held and a regular Console. The Switch allows you to play your games inside the home on a big screen TV and when you’re done you can unplug the switch and carry on on the go.
– Powerful gaming in the home or on the go
– 720p gaming with immersive visuals
– Multiplayer network lets you game with others around the world
– Dual analogue sticks with Joy-cons for easy controllability
Sony Playstation 4 Pro
Sony launched the Playstation 4 in November of 2013, it suddenly became a big success as Microsoft unfortunately shot themselves in the foot by announcing the Xbox was going to get rid of second hand gaming, they relented on this soon after but it was considered too late. In September 2016 Sony released the updated Playstation Pro capable of upscaling games to 4K with HDR technology
– 4K graphics with HDR colour
– Powerful processing with intelligent features
– Control your gaming with the interactive DualShock 4 controller
– Fast connectivity with Gigabit LAN & 5GHz Wi-Fi speeds
Apple Watch Series 4
Apple’s flagship Smart Watch, building on the Series 3, Apple introduced the Series 4 with a larger display and all new design. The Series 4 features a roughly 30 percent larger display when compared to previous versions of the Apple Watch, and a 64-bit dual-core S4 processor that’s twice as fast as the Series 3. The smartwatch also features a built-in electrocardiograph (ECG) sensor — though the feature won’t be available at launch and currently US only — fall detection and a Digital Crown that now includes haptic feedback.
– iMessage, Text and Phone Call features
– Powerful processing with a 64-bit dual core S4 processor
– Fitness tracking and health features such as heart rate and tracking sleep patterns
– Watch OS applications, link your favourite applications with the iPhone and your watch
Apple iPhone XS
iPhone XS. With an all-screen design. Super Retina display in two sizes. TrueDepth Camera. Face ID. Dual-camera system. And A12 Bionic chip.
– IP68 rating deemed fit enough to withstand dust, dirt and sand, and are resistant to submersion up to a maximum depth of 1.5m underwater for up to thirty minutes
– OLED technology featuring a beautiful display
– iMessage, Text and Phone Call features
– Powerful processing with a 64-bit A12 processor
– Dual 12-Megapixel wide-angle and telephoto Camera
– 4K video recording capable at 24fps, 30fps or 60fps
Amazon Echo, a hands free speaker that connects with the Alexa service. Alexa can be used to make calls, answer questions and play music. Alexa can be used from across the room and can be activated by the words “Alexa” followed by your question.
– Amazon Echo connects to Alexa-a cloud-based voice service-to play music, make calls, set alarms and timers, ask questions, check your calendar, weather, traffic and sports scores, manage to-do and shopping
– Just ask for a song, artist or genre from Amazon Music, Spotify, TuneIn and more. With multi-room music, you can play music on Echo devices in different rooms, available for Amazon Music, TuneIn and Spotify
–Call or message anyone hands-free who also has an Echo device, the Alexa App or Skype. Also, quickly connect to other Echo devices in your home using just your voice.
-Seven microphones, beam-forming technology and noise cancellation, Echo hears you from any direction-even while music is playing.
Huawei P20 Pro
The Huawei P20 Pro is something special. Super-stylish and packed with features, this flagship smartphone has been created with an OLED screen., A bezel-less design and a glass back, while the octa-core processor and 6GB of RAM mean that it’s fast. Then there are the fantastic front 24MP and rear 40MP cameras that not only shames competitors due to picture quality and speed,.
– The P20 Pro comes equipped with AI (Artificial Intelligence) Image Stabilisation, new Leica optics lenses and a laser sensor for instant focus with motion prediction. There’s a 24MP front camera, so you can take incredible selfies, while the rear camera contains 3 lenses: a 20MP monochrome, a 40MP RGB as well as a 8MP telephoto lens
– With a large 4,000mAh battery, you won’t be caught short when you’re on the move, while Huawei’s fast charge technology means you won’t be waiting all day to get topped up
-OLED Full HD+ screen crams in a super-high resolution of 2240 x 1080 pixels, giving an incredibly smooth and detailed appearance, providing text and videos that are inviting and immersive and won’t vanish when the sun comes out.
-Android, 6.1”, 4G LTE, SIM Free, 128GB
If you decide to purchase any Tech/Gadgets for Christmas and need assistance with the initial setup, feel free to reach out to us on 01423 423068 (leave a message) or completing our Online Form below.